The City of Greater Geelong and the Borough of Queenscliffe are offering free expert help to local businesses. The support available from each business is detailed in their listing.
You can get help with:
- Reviewing draft grant applications
- Developing and finalising grant applications
- Practical grant writing tips and advice
- Gathering supporting information
- Grant identification and eligibility assessment
FIND OUT MORE
The City of Greater Geelong is offering free expert help to local businesses who need professional support.
If eligible, you will receive:
- A free consultation over the phone or video with your preferred service provider
- Extra support from the service provider that is described in their listing
- A summary of key discussion points and recommendations
You are eligible if you:
- Complete an application form
- Have a business impacted by COVID-19
- Have an active ABN
- Have a business located within the City of Greater Geelong or the Borough of Queenscliffe.
- Have access to either phone or video technology for a conference call
- Agree to be contacted by the City of Greater Geelong for program feedback.
There’s a limited number of free expert help sessions available.
If you are interested in applying for help in a second area, please complete a separate application form.
If you are interested in being a supplier as part of the program please contact us at email@example.com