The City of Greater Geelong is offering free expert help to local businesses. The support available from each business is detailed in their listing.
You can get help with:
- Advice and guidance about government packages available to help your workforce
- Managing your staff and keeping them safe in the current environment
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Workforce planning and compliance
FIND OUT MORE
The City of Greater Geelong is offering free expert help to local businesses who need professional support.
If eligible, you will receive:
- A free consultation over the phone or video with your preferred service provider
- Extra support from the service provider that is described in their listing
- A summary of key discussion points and recommendations
You are eligible if you:
- Complete an application form
- Have a business impacted by COVID-19
- Have an active ABN
- Have a business located within the City of Greater Geelong or the Borough of Queenscliffe.
- Have access to either phone or video technology for a conference call
- Agree to complete a survey in mid-2020
- There’s a limited number of free expert help sessions available.
If you are interested in applying for help in a second area, please complete a separate application form.