Terms and Conditions
Geelong Business Support voucher program
By applying for Geelong Business Support (Support), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Support is being funded by the Greater Geelong City Council, 30 Gheringhap Street, Geelong VIC 3220, ABN 18 374 210 672 (City). The Support (valued at $200 excl GST) is free of charge to an eligible applicant.
- Application for Support will be open on Monday 30 March 2020 until 30 June 2020 or when the number of consultations funded by the City is exhausted, whichever first occurs.
- Support is open to businesses owned and operated by applicants:
- that have been impacted by COVID-19; and
- have an active ABN; and
- operate a business located within the City of Greater Geelong; and
- have access to either phone or video technology for a conference call; and
- agree to complete a short survey in mid-2020.
- To be eligible for Support, you must complete the Geelong Business Support form at https://geelongbusinesssupport.com.au. The City will consider each application for Support on its merits. The City’s decision is final.
- Eligible applicants will receive a log-in to access details of the service providers available and the services they can offer free of charge. Eligible applicants are eligible to access services from only one service provider in a chosen discipline. Eligible applicants agree to bear the additional costs of those services. Should an applicant requires access to services from a service provider in another related discipline, the request to do so must be through a separate application made to the City.
- The City reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of applicants and to disqualify any applicant from Support who tampers with the application process or who submits an application that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the City to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an applicant to automatically apply for Support repeatedly is prohibited and will render all applications submitted by that applicant invalid.
- Support is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- You agree that the City (including its officers, employees and agents) is not liable (including in negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out from the provision of Support, including, but not limited to, the following:
- the fitness for purpose of the service provider’s services to your business’ circumstances;
- the ability of the service provider to provide professional and workmanlike services to you;
- any defective or negligent advice that the service provider provides to you.